Training Office Safety
Although offices are not always thought of as hazardous places to work, an injury or illness that happens in an office can be just as serious and costly as that which occurs in any other workplace. This Office Safety training course provides a practical introduction to office health and safety for managers, supervisors and employees, including health and safety committee members. It describes how to develop a health and safety program and introduces you to the potential hazards in an office environment. Steps that can be taken to address important office health and safety concerns, to prevent injuries and illnesses are included.
OBJECTIVES of TRAINING OFFICE SAFETY
This Office Safety training course will help health and safety committee members and representatives as well as supervisors, managers, engineers and other health and safety professionals to :
|• Identify key components of a health and safety program
• Recognize the elements of an ergonomically correct workstation
• Recognize and control for the potential health effects of poor lighting
• Recognize causes of, and control workplace stress
|• Identify factors that affect indoor air quality
• Recognize ways to reduce or eliminate general safety hazards (e.g. slips, trips and falls) and electrical hazards
• Identify chemical hazards in an office
• Identify procedures to follow in case of a fire.
CONTENTS of TRAINING OFFICE SAFETY
|• Develop a Health and Safety Program
• Potential Hazards in an Office Environment
• Workplace Stress
|• Indoor Air Quality
• Office Safety
• Chemical Hazards
• Electrical Hazards
• Fire Prevention and Evacuation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING OFFICE SAFETY ?
This Training Office Safety are aimed at Office managers, supervisors, and employees, Health and Safety Committee members, Human Resources (HR) professionals.
SCHEDULE of TRAINING OFFICE SAFETY : Please Call us
INVESTASI TRAINING OFFICE SAFETY: Please Call Us
Untuk melihat lokasi training silahkan klik disini
Phitagoras sudah disertifikasi ISO 9001:2015 oleh BSI dengan nomor sertifikat FS 669848 dan OHSAS 18001:2007 dengan nomor sertifikat OHS 669850