PT. Phitagoras Global Duta (www.phitagoras.co.id) is a management consulting firm dedicated to support organizations, in all sectors of business, industry and government. We provide a wide range of consulting and training services in the areas of Quality/Productivity, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety and Laboratory.
Ever since it was established, Phitagoras has assisted more than 450 organizations in various industries including: Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Chemical & Petrochemicals, Engineering, Mining, Construction, Building Management, Information Technology, Food & Beverages, University/ Education Institution, Water Supply, Pulp & Papers, Laboratories, Services, etc
Due to our business expansion, we need a highly motivated & fast learner person to become our team member as:
Marketing Staff for Training & Consulting
Apart from your daily sales and marketing work, you will finding ways to generate new clients as well as client retention team in finding ways to keep our existing clients.
- Male/Female, age between 22 – 30 years old
- Minimum S1 Degree any major with 2 years experiences (Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply)
- Excellent in English both oral & written
- Computer Literate & familiar with internet
- Fast Learner, self motivated and goal oriented
- Hard worker & able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Attractive, elegant, dynamic, and creative
- Willing to be placed at Surabaya
- Having Driving License (SIM A or C)
To be successful in this position, you need to be:
- Wide network and relationship
- Skilled in channel marketing, communications and promotion.
- Find creative ways to branding our company on social media, forum, or other web media.
- Dynamic, confident, self-starter with strong team player spirit, initiative and results-oriented.
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking about future trends.
Facilities & Bonus criteria:
- Main salary, marketing bonus
- Experienced in event organizing
Applications are treated with the strictest of confidence an only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Submit your complete resume, together with your contact number, copy of relevant documents and recent photograph to [email protected] cc to [email protected] with Subject “Application for Marketing” not later than not later than 30 April 2011.
Please consider that we’ll accept your application only by email Or Apply via http://www.jobstreet.com