TRAINING CIEH RISK ASSESSMENT NEW COURSE!
Phitagoras is pleased to introduce a new course.
This training CIEH Risk Assessment provides a thorough understanding of the main categories of accidents and ill health, their socio-economic costs and the benefits of good health and safety management.
WHO NEEDS THIS QUALIFICATIONS?
Designed for anyone with a responsibility to conduct risk assessments, such as:
- Team leaders, supervisors, site managers and managers
- Quality controllers
- Health and safety specialists
- Technicians / engineers
- Personnel contributing to the risk assessment process
WHY IS THIS TRAINING CIEH RISK ASSESSMENT IMPORTANT:
A properly implemented programme of risk assessments can assist in the prevention of injuries, fatalities, property damage incidents and other losses. This not only helps to prevent human loss and suffering, but also assists the effective management and finance of any business or organisation.
Health and Safety at Work Regulations requires employers to record the significant findings of the risk assessment.
- Conduct risk assessments (with the necessary technical knowledge in relation to the activities/ environments/issues)
- Organise and implement a risk assessment programme
- Participate in the identification of specific training needs for the activities being assessed
- Assist employers in meeting legal requirements and promote improved standards of health and safety within theirorganisation
CIEH RISK ASSESMENT TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- General Introduction
To understand the main categories of accidents and ill health, the socio-economic costs and rec-ognises the benefits of good Health management
- Principles of Risk Assessment
To understand the reasons for using risk assessment and the principles involved.
- Risk Assessment in Practice
To understand some of the wider management issues regarding implementation of risk assessment programme
Prerequisite: CIEH Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment or equivalent
Investment for Training CIEH Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment :
USD $997 USD 898
The training CIEH Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment Fee Excludes: Hotel accomodation, can be arranged by PT. Phitagoras Global Duta if required
The Training CIEH Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment Schedule 2014 :
- Bandung, 15 – 17 April 2014
- Jakarta, 26 – 28 August 2014
- Bali, 10 – 12 December 2014
Phitagoras sudah disertifikasi ISO 9001:2008 oleh BUREAU VERITAS Certification, dengan no sertifikat: 234258
Phitagoras sudah disertifikasi OHSAS 18001:2007 oleh SAI GLOBAL Certification, dengan no sertifikat: HSM40409